Horizon hiring/interviews

Subscribe
33  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  53 
Page 43 of 80
Go to
Are they still doing all the sims in SEA?
I believe most new hires are going to sim in Toronto.
How long is it taking new hires to get PDX? Is it one of the desired bases?
Are Bonita fish big? Just kidding
My class was offered whatever base they wanted with the exception of ANC. The one guy who wanted ANC was able to get it after two bids
Quote: My class was offered whatever base they wanted with the exception of ANC. The one guy who wanted ANC was able to get it after two bids
I don't think that is the case anymore... It seems like SEA and PDX are slowing down for the moment. That is where most of the attrition is however, so people are still creeping in a few at a time.
Horizon hiring/interviews
Anyone getting called for interviews now that the holidays are over?
Quote: I don't think that is the case anymore... It seems like SEA and PDX are slowing down for the moment. That is where most of the attrition is however, so people are still creeping in a few at a time.
With an upcoming interview, I thought I'd ask some questions.

What is the current wait for a SEA base or is it hard to tell?

Thanks!
It's pretty difficult to tell at this point... There are lots of people who want Seattle and Portland, however there is more movement in those bases because they have historically been more senior, thus they are seeing more FOs leave through attrition and upgrades.

With as many people as we are supposedly hiring this year, I can imagine the wait would be too long.
Things are moving fast enough that you should get your first choice of basing within a few months. U was hire back in March and can easily hold a line in Seattle. With SAP, I can even get almost all weekends off. This kind of movement is projected to continue easly through the rest of the year.
33  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  53 
Page 43 of 80
Go to