Horizon hiring/interviews

Subscribe
37  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  57 
Page 47 of 80
Go to
Quote: I'm in.

And 437 is the nicest looking one, just for the record.
You shut your mouth and go eat a sammich! Blue and Orange are the worst two colour combo's out there.
Quote: You shut your mouth and go eat a sammich! Blue and Orange are the worst two colour combo's out there.
Blue and orange are two color combinations?

Combination | Define Combination at Dictionary.com

Quote: Blue and orange are two color combinations?

Combination | Define Combination at Dictionary.com

I'll refer you here...

College Football's 15 Worst Uniform Color Combinations | Bleacher Report
http://youtu.be/O3d8EP-HPUo
Quote: I'll refer you here...

College Football's 15 Worst Uniform Color Combinations | Bleacher Report
Haha.

You know what's better? A gangnam-style shirt.
A couple of trips ago, I finally noticed that some of the airplanes have an empty circuit breaker slot on the FO's side labeled something like "FLT CREW SEAT PAN HTR".

Given how finicky the temperature can be on the Q400, I'm kind of annoyed (but not at all surprised) AAG didn't want to spring for what looks like a "heated seats" option.
Quote: A couple of trips ago, I finally noticed that some of the airplanes have an empty circuit breaker slot on the FO's side labeled something like "FLT CREW SEAT PAN HTR".

Given how finicky the temperature can be on the Q400, I'm kind of annoyed (but not at all surprised) AAG didn't want to spring for what looks like a "heated seats" option.
About 3 of the discs in my lower back are more than a little annoyed about the Q400 seats. Ugh.
Why limit it to your discs??? My brain hurts from it too.....
When submitting an application how important is it to have Personal/Pilot/Professional references? Two of each enough of the ones I can submit?
I was hired with 0. Don't know if thats standard these days.
37  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  57 
Page 47 of 80
Go to