jetBlue March 11 Interview

Subscribe
3  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Page 13 of 14
Go to
Shifty. Sorry to hear. Did you get the Email today?
The 17th. In the spam folder. A [email protected]
Awful. Do you think it was currency?
Quote: I just completed a survey from Talent Board about my experience as a candidate for JetBlue. It amazes me how they can call themselves "The People Department" when those HR idiots treat people the way they do. 3 months to be told no after getting the call to expecting a class date? Let's just say the survey wasn't glowing. More like steaming. Good luck to the guys that were able to jump through the HR idiot's hoops.
This. I'm really glad that I'm here, but after reading some of the member experiences, it's just unreal that some of these things have happened. I think someone needs to review the "core values".
Quote: This. I'm really glad that I'm here, but after reading some of the member experiences, it's just unreal that some of these things have happened. I think someone needs to review the "core values".
The thing that's really frustrating is they knew all my times coming in, they knew I had no 121 experience ... they knew I only fly 250 hours a year, and I had no issues whatsoever in my background or PRIA or anything. I thought the interview could not had gone any better based on the feedback I received from the two people interviewing me. To get the TBNT after four months was incompatible with the core values they strive so hard to impress upon perspective interviewees.

Based on some other people, of course not exactly knowing their backgrounds, I'm guessing quite a few others are feeling the same frustration. Ironically enough, one of the guys in my interview date got the TBNT letter, but had already been picked up by AA, so the TBNT letter didn't mean much.
I do wish they would at least tell you if you passed the hiring board and are officially in the pool. It's a long time to ask interviewees to wait with out a yes or no answer. I know my self and others have already said no to other offers, hoping that JetBlue will call for a class date. Does anyone know exactly why it takes 3+ months to decide?
Quote: Awful. Do you think it was currency?
No. Same boat as rfw22. Funny thing is, I was picked up by a ULCC, went through GS & Sim, I'm TYPED on the A320 and am now flying the line in the time frame that it took the JB HR idiots to robo email me a TBNT letter. Good luck with the minions at JB.
jetBlue March 11 Interview
Are there any 3/11 people still waiting for a class date?
Quote: Are there any 3/11 people still waiting for a class date?
From the 20th and still waiting..
I got an email today with hotel accommodation information for the July 16th class. It was sent out to me and 15 other people. Is it possible that there will only be 16 people in the class? That seems like kind of a small class size. I was thinking it would be more like 20-30.
3  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Page 13 of 14
Go to