Jet Blue Interview March 19/20

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  16 
Page 6 of 30
Go to
Quote: Do you mind me asking when your coworker interviewed?
Not sure. He got the call over a month ago. Gave him 15 days to show for class.
For the 19th interviewrs who did your exit interview?
Sterling says BI is complete and packet has been sent back to JetBlue!

Anyone know how long the wait is for the pilot hiring board to give the final thumbs up or dreaded Fedex Letter?
Quote: Sterling says BI is complete and packet has been sent back to JetBlue!

Anyone know how long the wait is for the pilot hiring board to give the final thumbs up or dreaded Fedex Letter?
At least two months - the Feb 25th group is still in phase II - most without notification of a class or TBNT. Summer classes shrink to one a month instead of two. I would say with a March 19/20 interview date your Fourth of July plans are probably safe.
Quote: At least two months - the Feb 25th group is still in phase II - most without notification of a class or TBNT. Summer classes shrink to one a month instead of two. I would say with a March 19/20 interview date your Fourth of July plans are probably safe.
At least one Feb 25 person has an April 29 class date.
Quote: At least one Feb 25 person has an April 29 class date.
Yes, a few have. But I've got a pretty significant contact list of the 49 that interviewed and the majority are holding. And an April 29 date would be two months.
How many of the 49 made it to phase II?
Quote: At least one Feb 25 person has an April 29 class date.
Buddy of mine interviewed either the 24 or 25 of February, sorry I can't remember which day. He's in the April 29 class.

Good luck dudes
I'm projecting that March 19/20 guys/gals extended offers will be given mid-June class dates.
Quote: I'm projecting that March 19/20 guys/gals extended offers will be given mid-June class dates.
A few maybe but the math doesn't add up. Two classes left in May so maybe 50-60 slots total. Stragglers left from Feb 6th, approx 36 left from feb 25, unknown from the 26th but let's say 35-40. Single class date in June. My money is on July.
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  16 
Page 6 of 30
Go to