Elite Airways

Subscribe
24  30  31  32  33  34  35  36 
Page 34 of 36
Go to
Quote: Trying to figure out who or what you are responding to?
He appears to be advocating ALPA on the property, which is not a bad idea, but his belligerent posts may be counterproductive.
Quote: He appears to be advocating ALPA on the property, which is not a bad idea, but his belligerent posts may be counterproductive.
Was seeing about a dozen posts all by the same person. Some with nothing written. Was a bit confused. Appreciate the clarification..
Quote: Was seeing about a dozen posts all by the same person. Some with nothing written. Was a bit confused. Appreciate the clarification..
He’s a former employee who went to Virgin and subsequently went on pschyc medical. Hasn’t flown in quite a while. Obviously too much time on his hands. Still takes time to instagram our schedulers for who knows why. We ignore him.
Quote: He’s a former employee who went to Virgin and subsequently went on pschyc medical. Hasn’t flown in quite a while. Obviously too much time on his hands. Still takes time to instagram our schedulers for who knows why. We ignore him.
Now that right there is pretty hilarious. Takes all types in this industry.
Speaking of schedulers, curious if Liza Z. is still there. Good person.
She came to you from where I use to work in SAN. Thanks.
Quote:

Selling your fleet? Elite Airplanes with their logo stripped. Maybe those STM contracts are drying up.
Uh, that’s our corporate jet. It’s in small print near door that’s conveniently blurry in your picture. Nice try.
Seems Elite Airways is going to be restarting the Midwest Express Airline out of Milwaukee. Very curious where this goes.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/money...in/1931377001/
Quote: Seems Elite Airways is going to be restarting the Midwest Express Airline out of Milwaukee. Very curious where this goes.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/money...in/1931377001/
Interesting!
Lies
Watching that press conference was cringing...Elite Airways hasn’t been around 2005 and they don’t operate 18 CRJ 200 and 700 especially with 27 pilots...
Truth
Elite didn’t start back up till 2012 and they only have 7 total CRJ 200s and 700s with 0 ADSB compliant which mean 0 airplanes that will be able to fly next year...Midwest Express I hope you know what you guys are getting into...
Also
To honest Elite has 11 airplanes total but four of them are broken down and some have no engines on them....If I was in that class of 10 right now, I would quit and leave. Don’t waist your time
24  30  31  32  33  34  35  36 
Page 34 of 36
Go to