Jetblue pilots vote YES to ALPA

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 7
Go to
Quote: +1

He will never have anything good to say.

"Good job, but you still bring down the industry in those blue shirts"
If SNARGE really said that then he's a jacka.
Quote: Even as a Yes I can't mount this level of enthusiasm. We're still staring at a 2-4 year long road that could get very bumpy. I'm realistic, things could get worse....or they could get better. This isn't Shaq dunking...it's more like Shaq shooting a foul shot.

Look at it this way. Were we any closer to improvements otherwise?
Somewhere in Herndon, steaks and $200 bottles of wine are being consumed in your honor.

Enjoy the 2% pay cut.
Congratulations... now the real work begins.

Your MEC will only be as successful as the people who step up to run for office and volunteer for committees. Everyday participation is the key to a strong union.
Quote: Look at it this way. Were we any closer to improvements otherwise?
I'm just more tempered in my view of the situation. Getting pilots to vote for representation is easy, especially now in the internet age where sentiment spreads very rapidly as compared to years ago. The hard part for both sides now begins. Hopefully we elect rational leaders and not chest thumping politicians. Unfortunately it's the latter that tend to push their way to the front.
Quote: Somewhere in Herndon, steaks and $200 bottles of wine are being consumed in your honor.

Enjoy the 2% pay cut.
My main gripe with ALPA. The machine.
Quote: +1

He will never have anything good to say.

"Good job, but you still bring down the industry in those blue shirts"
Uniforms don't do that, but I do have a problem with the cleaning the cabin. That should stop asap now that management can't fire you for any little thing.
Good job! Now you can go through kcm without being free loaders.
Congratulations and good luck!
Jetblue pilots vote YES to ALPA
I just hope we can get our company to start actually covering our families medical expenses, rather than just excluding and refusing everything possible. "Caring" value, indeed.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 7
Go to