It's about time

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to
Quote: Isn't there another way to show unity besides advertising for a corrupt organization? A lot of people have been screwed over big time by ALPA (not talking about SLI) and would prefer not to cheerlead for that group.

I would like to show my support for all our (deserving) pilots.
One question - who are the (deserving) pilots you speak of?

"They kind of speak for themselves … When ignorant folks want to advertise their ignorance, you don't have to do anything, you just let them talk."

Barack Obama
Quote: One question - who are the (deserving) pilots you speak of?

"They kind of speak for themselves … When ignorant folks want to advertise their ignorance, you don't have to do anything, you just let them talk."

Barack Obama
Now there is a quote YOU can relate to!!
Quote: Isn't there another way to show unity besides advertising for a corrupt organization? A lot of people have been screwed over big time by ALPA (not talking about SLI) and would prefer not to cheerlead for that group.

I would like to show my support for all our (deserving) pilots.

Quote: Now there is a quote YOU can relate to!!
So - we can take it that you're anti-ALPA along with mrmak2. You do know that we are one airline now and being anti-LUAL will do you NO GOOD.
anyone think this will gain traction? I'd imagine once the BOD sees the pilots turning on the CEO, change won't be far away

Exclusive: United Airlines Newark-Based Pilot Leaders Call for CEO's Ouster - TheStreet
Quote: anyone think this will gain traction? I'd imagine once the BOD sees the pilots turning on the CEO, change won't be far away

Exclusive: United Airlines Newark-Based Pilot Leaders Call for CEO's Ouster - TheStreet

I imagine the more the pilots complain, the more likely he stays. That's what has happened historically anyway.

Look what it has taken to unseat a CEO: Strike, ESOP, Ch. 11, Merger....
Quote: I imagine the more the pilots complain, the more likely he stays. That's what has happened historically anyway.

Look what it has taken to unseat a CEO: Strike, ESOP, Ch. 11, Merger....
good point. One would think that loosing money in this climate and now loosing labor support would be enough...
Quote:

Barack Obama
Was the moron looking in the mirror when he said that, or talking about Biden???
Or type.

(Why do posts need ten characters anyway?)
Quote: One question - who are the (deserving) pilots you speak of?

Barack Obama
Non-scabs.
I want to know what Jay H. has been telling the UAL BOD in their meetings.
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to