DAL commuters living near RDU?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Dtfl. Sent you a pm
RDU Employee Parking - Home
Quote: RDU Employee Parking - Home
This is pretty cool news. Thanks for the link.
Thread bump.

Looking to move to RDU in the next year or so.

Thoughts on where to live? How's the commute to ATL (lots of frequency is a good thing)? NYC? Will RDU be the first virtual base? How's the youth hockey scene (my kid plays)?

Mid-2014 hire looking for perspectives of those already rooted in the triangle.

Also looking at leisure property in Boone, if anyone has insight on that.

Thanks!
Quote: Thread bump.

Looking to move to RDU in the next year or so.

Thoughts on where to live? How's the commute to ATL (lots of frequency is a good thing)? NYC? Will RDU be the first virtual base? How's the youth hockey scene (my kid plays)?

Mid-2014 hire looking for perspectives of those already rooted in the triangle.

Also looking at leisure property in Boone, if anyone has insight on that.

Thanks!
Looking for a post COVID thread Bump along the same lines as Speed- exiting the military within the year and trying to head to the majors- we are looking to settle in the RDU area if the commuting QOL isnt too bad. Any tips would be appreciated!
Quote: Looking for a post COVID thread Bump along the same lines as Speed- exiting the military within the year and trying to head to the majors- we are looking to settle in the RDU area if the commuting QOL isnt too bad. Any tips would be appreciated!
ATL is a very short flight and delta has flights near hourly starting at like 530am. Too many flights to NYC area to count among all the airlines. Charlotte is a 230ish hour drive depending where you live but the AA base is pretty senior now. Just looking at it I’d say it’s a pretty easy commutable base to live for those 2 airlines. FedEx is a great commuter airline too, I’d imagine it wouldn’t be too painful to get to memphis. I’ve flown with a few Delta RDU commuters out of NYC and they said it was pretty easy.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to