Jan. 15th class at UPS

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Hi UPSers,

Does anyone has the intel on equipment being offered for this upcoming class? I know there's another class at the end of Jan. as well. (from BT).

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Not a clue but if you find out please let us know.
MD-11s
I remember a recent thread stating Jan 15 is all MD-11s, can't remember if SDF or ANC though.
As Anchorage has been advertised on here numerous times as the Junior domicile.

Do you guys have any guess as to how long a new hire can expect to be on reserve?

Thanks!
Get out your cold weather gear dude, and start thinking about LSAS!
Quote: Get out your cold weather gear dude, and start thinking about LSAS!
What's LSAS?

Is that the thingamajig that fixes the problem due to the "small tail"? LOL
[quote=dudewannabe;96541]As Anchorage has been advertised on here numerous times as the Junior domicile.

Do you guys have any guess as to how long a new hire can expect to be on reserve?

ANC is still to new to know. In the new contract there is a 4 crossing limit per trip. This has created a lot of 4 on 3 off schedules in ANC: not good for commuting. So, many people are going to try and hold the 15 on 13 off reserve lines. But, as I said, it is still to early to know.
Quote: Hi UPSers,

Does anyone has the intel on equipment being offered for this upcoming class? I know there's another class at the end of Jan. as well. (from BT).

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks!
I just heard that the class is 16 slots, all MD-11 10anc/6 sdf to start 15jan. I think it has been filled. No word yeton any other class for Jan
Quote: I remember a recent thread stating Jan 15 is all MD-11s, can't remember if SDF or ANC though.
Ah, the DC-8. Still the best looking airplane in the sky.

"Cleared contact position."
Quote: Ah, the DC-8. Still the best looking airplane in the sky.

"Cleared contact position."
The B747-200 has my vote!
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to