Endeavor Pilots - Focus on SAFETY!

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 15
Go to
Quote: Better hope management doesn't get ****ed and see this. Could think its a work action. Safety is the most important thing but don't start a thread about it.
Same advice... be safe. However, it can backfire on you posting it like this on a PUBLIC forum. Look up AA union issues deemed intentional slowing of the operation.
Quote: Better hope management doesn't get ****ed and see this. Could think its a work action. Safety is the most important thing but don't start a thread about it.
What are you talking about? If there is a problem with the aircraft, write it up. That's not "work action" its following the FOM.
This. Tread carefully, guys.
Quote: What are you talking about? If there is a problem with the aircraft, write it up. That's not "work action" its following the FOM.
Ask the guys at Airways (I believe it was) about their "safety" campaign.
Quote: What are you talking about? If there is a problem with the aircraft, write it up. That's not "work action" its following the FOM.
I suggest doing some research.
These are all write-ups I've seen in the can before. No big deal.
Quote: These are all write-ups I've seen in the can before. No big deal.
If they determine it is more than usual they could cry wolf. Airlines have even made a stink when the voluntary open time pick up declined compared to historical averages. They can and will make a stink if the operation declines and they will look for someone to blame besides themselves. Again tread lightly.
Quote: I suggest doing some research.
Yes, research the rules of a part 121 operation. If there is a problem with the aircraft, the discrepancy is written up in the aircraft log then a qualified a&p will either repair or defer the problem per the MEL. Nothing new there.

Go back to your Compass cheerleading practice.
Endeavor Pilots - Focus on SAFETY!
All the MX issues brought up on this thread are legitimate. I see no issue of creating a thread to discuss these MX issues in effort to provide better safety to the flying public. MX write ups are hardly discussed in ground school except how to properly write in the logbook. Making these MX issues open for discussion on a public forum, especially when a pilot group has become focused on other topics, will do nothing but bring the level of safety up at an airline that is in danger of risking its safety. There is no one at this airline that would intentionally cause a MX issue on their own. No need to be in fear, just follow the rules.
Good luck in your educational campaign.
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 15
Go to