Teterboro-135-Learjet 35/55- No Experience OK

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
It actually a good gig if can live near KTEB, a person can get their feet wet in the Part 135/91 and there are tons of other operators in KTEB to network. Worked with Air Charters myself before I moved on and set myself up right. Small family company, My friend stayed and is a Captain there still to this day. Give them a try and get your feet in the Part 135/91 world.
Living in New York with 30-45k with NO company card/per diem..

How else can I lower the bar? Sign me up. In this market now days... 60k is respectable for what you are asking.
This sounds like most 135 gigs I've seen, including my own. Give young guys a chance, pay them more than they'd make at a regional, and if it works out, all the best. Captains make a middle class living and rarely do overnights. It could be worse.
Teterboro-135-Learjet 35/55- No Experience OK
I would like to thank the job poster. Thanks for posting! The fact that you're looking for us and not vv and paying a living wage (for a single person or working couple with no kids) is progress! Please ignore the people who attack you for posting a 40k plus JET JOB with a free type rating. They should save their rage for the regionals, drop zones, and flight schools where we are virtually volunteers!!!
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to