Deborah no more!

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to
Quote:
I wonder if she would be willing to sell that jacket. Very cool.
And she oversaw airline safety!
Some of her bio. (probably paid 180k a year)

She was a student pilot and soloed but did not complete her training.

She holds a commercial driver license (with passenger, school bus, and air brake endorsements) and a motorcycle endorsement.
Quote: Some of her bio. (probably paid 180k a year)

She holds a commercial driver license (with passenger, school bus, and air brake endorsements) and a motorcycle endorsement.

Impressive.

^sarcasm^

I don't get you dude's fascination with this chick.
Quote:

I hope those aren't the min's.

That being the case, the best I could hope for is a couple of "touch and go's"
I had to go missed and will probably have to hold for 30 minutes before another approach
Quote: I had to go missed and will probably have to hold for 30 minutes before another approach
Resist the temptation to "duck under", it is dangerous and you never know what you'll find down there. Especially when in, um, "unfamiliar territory."
Quote: Some of her bio. (probably paid 180k a year)

Cute, you think 180k? Her new job pays around 550k according to news releases. Not bad for a "nonprofit" safety council.

Here is a link for you to donate if you want.

http://www.nsc.org/donate_now/Pages/Home.aspx

Cynicism aside, she seems like a hard worker and very reasonable person, and I hope she finds a good balance between legislating and ensuring actual safety and does not get fat and lazy in the "cushy" quasi-government "dream job." She was a Bush appointee to her original "big break", reappointed by Obama, and seems very well qualified by all that are in the know.

Our "obsession" is primarily a joke, but she is good looking in most everybody's opinion.
I dunno fellas, she looks like a friggin' battle axe to me. Probably has a mean growler too!
Our wedding invitations will be out shortly.
Quote: I dunno fellas, she looks like a friggin' battle axe to me. Probably has a mean growler too!
I've never been ramped, but somehow I'd bet you'd welcome her inspecting your equipment.
Quote: I don't get you dude's fascination with this chick.
They like the naughty librarian look. Same reason Sarah Palin is popular.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to