Mesa 7/24 CRJ Class

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to
IAH is the only announced base so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Quote: They actually sent an email with and offer first without ever talking to them. Then they started calling like twice a week. I talked to one of them and declined the offer. They still call. The cold calls are the reason OO no longer uses airline apps.
Wasn't my experience at all. I interviewed at a job fair. Super chill, 2 FOs (one of which was fozjared) and a CA. Was offered the job on the spot.
Quote: There is an E175 class on August 7, but I believe it is full, next class for that aircraft is September, not sure if it is full yet or not.

Thanks, Xdashdriver.
Quote: There is an E175 class on August 7, but I believe it is full, next class for that aircraft is September, not sure if it is full yet or not.

Can anyone confirm if there is also a CRJ class on August 7th? Is mesa running both classes at the same time? A recruiter told me CRJ class on the 7th. I would prefer the E175 to get based in IAH if I decide to go there.
Quote: Chillax broseph.
I don't care who you are, that's funny right there...
Quote: They actually sent an email with and offer first without ever talking to them. Then they started calling like twice a week. I talked to one of them and declined the offer. They still call. The cold calls are the reason OO no longer uses airline apps.
C'mon. You've gotta be kidding...
Could be...Indoc is the same for both aircraft and then split into separate systems classes the following week. That's the way we used to do it at Mesa in the mid 2000s.

Quote: Can anyone confirm if there is also a CRJ class on August 7th? Is mesa running both classes at the same time? A recruiter told me CRJ class on the 7th. I would prefer the E175 to get based in IAH if I decide to go there.
I was told they're running a CRJ class every 2 weeks, so Aug 7th would be the next one after July 24th.

I was also told they're only offering the 175 to those with prior 121 experience, though I've heard at least one anecdote otherwise.
Quote: I was told they're running a CRJ class every 2 weeks, so Aug 7th would be the next one after July 24th.

I was also told they're only offering the 175 to those with prior 121 experience, though I've heard at least one anecdote otherwise.
Thanks for the reply. I have a friend without 121 experience in the 175 class that started earlier this month.
Quote: Thanks for the reply. I have a friend without 121 experience in the 175 class that started earlier this month.
Well, he lucked out then; I wasn't offered a choice.

New toys are great but I'm perfectly fine with getting the CRJ. CRJ upgrades will be substantially quicker and I'd much rather upgrade into a jet I'm experienced in. Plus a PHX commute will be much better for me than IAH, once I can hold it.
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to