Mesa 7/24 CRJ Class

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to
Quote: It's a global seniority list. You won't upgrade any faster getting on one jet vs the other.
IAD CRJ CA is going substantially junior to IAH 175 CA, is it not? CLT CRJ CA too, right?
Quote: Whoa brosephs, why the tension? Just relax, enjoy life man.

God bless you.
You're all over the place one minute you're throwing grenades but the second someone calls you out it's all peace and love. Which is it?
Quote: Whoa brosephs, why the tension? Just relax, enjoy life man.

God bless you.
God bless you? You are the biggest as$hole on here. Your low blows make no sense. Let me guess, you are the one drinking in your hotel room jerkin off to your last post on APC. Im not religious myself, but you have no right saying god bless. I feel sorry for your lonely self. Whatever your next negative comment is, I hope it makes you tingly inside. Because after all the time you spend on here showing your personal sadness, you deserve the tingle.
I think Facebiter is about 13 years old. The tenor of his posts certainly has that feel to it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Quote: You Mesa guys are pretty classy.
Class?

You refer to one of our pilots as a "roid pumping reckless retard pilot"

And you complain we have no class?

Get a life man.
Thank you oh so much for the thread hijack, people. Anybody else in the 7/24 class, PM me!
Quote: You Mesa guys are pretty classy.
No broseph, you are the one who is truly a class act. We would be in a world of hurt if we didn't have people like you around to make the world a better, more positive place.

God bless you, as$hole
Mod Note:

All of you boys can knock it off with this nonsense. It's ridiculous to turn every thread into some kind of school yard fight over who has more acne or who can fart at will. My 5 year old nephew behaves better.

Anybody who is in the July class please PM the OP.

Anybody else who wants to go on an all expense paid vacation away from APC can let me know and I'm happy to do this favor for you.
Mod Note:

If you are in the July class, send a PM to Blackwing, not me. Thanks.
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to