Hey, 2 days prior to Bid close and no BIDX ac

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: Any ideas why I cannot download published fares w BidxPro with "Pilots" checked or unchecked, results still get "network error"..........Help please
Mine just downloaded with pilots not checked.
Anyone been able to get accepted fares for Oct?
Just tried with and without pilots. No go.
Quote: Just tried with and without pilots. No go.
I tried yesterday with same results. I went to PFC and the page for accepted fares took a vey long time to load. Maybe it's a timing thing.
Downloaded all fares yesterday in BidX with PILOTS un-checked. Realize it takes a long time to download.
Either way I try (checked or unchecked) program quickly goes to window reporting "No Fare Data Found at pilot.fedex.com (Expense Reports)"
Ok, here's the deal. Had a new email from someone in IT today. Seems they had a problem with the Fare Data system over the weekend. Partially due to a large number of requests for full data. The short term solution was for them to prevent any requests for all fare data (in other words, it will only show fare data for specific city pairs, but it won't return ALL fare data when the city pairs are left blank). This is what BidX uses (all data). So, until a new solution is found, fare data is OTS.
Quote: Ok, here's the deal. Had a new email from someone in IT today. Seems they had a problem with the Fare Data system over the weekend. Partially due to a large number of requests for full data. The short term solution was for them to prevent any requests for all fare data (in other words, it will only show fare data for specific city pairs, but it won't return ALL fare data when the city pairs are left blank). This is what BidX uses (all data). So, until a new solution is found, fare data is OTS.
They just don't get it. Fail.
So if I downloaded it on Friday or Saturday w/o problems, is the data accurate?
Quote: So if I downloaded it on Friday or Saturday w/o problems, is the data accurate?
Yes. Now be a team player and type everything you got into a post on this thread so we can all see it.
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to