Obap Convention Aug 6-8 in ATL

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Does anyone have a career fair pass and cannot attend, willing to sell it? The career fair portion of the convention is sold out.... Just got the time off to attend.
Plus one...pm me if you have an extra one after the OP.
Any of you guys know what airlines will be attending the OBAP convention?
http://www.obap.org/wp-content/uploa...r-Airlines.pdf

Scroll to the bottom of the 1st page, they are all listed.
Thanks for the info. When will be the next OBAP convention?
I wanted to attend, however, I can't get the time off. Quite a few of my former ERAU classmates, fraternity brothers (A Phi A) and guys of other Greek Organizations, i.e. Omega Psi Phi and Kappa Alpha Psi will be in attendance. Have fun!

atp
I had passes for 2 days that I will not be using. I tried to refund them and they told me the refund date was back in June. They told me I could not transfer them either. Make sure you can go before you pay.
Viper that stinks you can't transfer them. I for one would buy them as I can go but can't get passes.
Obap sold out? Gonna be intense!!
Does anybody know how the SNAP appointment page works? I'm clicking the request appointment button but nothing is happening. Is clicking the button sending a request to the airline and then they will get back to me?

Thanks

***Nevermind the button is now working. I've been having trouble with IE lately maybe I should smarten up and switch to Firefox LOL
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to