Shoes?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Hello all!

Just a quick question, what is the best/most comfortable shoes that most of you wear?

Thanks and have a great day! Safe flying!
Been wearing Deer Stags for years, comfortable basic black uniform shoe,and airport safe. About $50.00 from stopoverstore.com.
Clarks loafers. No steel shank issue at the magnetometer.
Get some boots! Ariat makes a couple of nice pairs and they have a composite shank, so need to take them off through security. Also, the de-ice fluid won't eat away at the sole, like it does to most shoes.
Ecco's. Pricey, but worth every penny. Trust me, I'm an airline pilot.
Quote: Ecco's. Pricey, but worth every penny. Trust me, I'm an airline pilot.
That's more of a reason Not to trust you lmfao!!!
These are pretty good. Airport friendly and they don't make my feet sweaty when I'm doing the transcon legs in the 170.
Quote:
If these are security friendly I'm in.Nothing says professional like goldfish in the pimped out shoes.Gotta get a pair , even though the clogs look very comfy.Easy to slip off as I prop my feet up on the flight control panel and take a snooze
Shoes?
Ecco or Clark's .... Are great shoes that are airport friendly but yes they do cost a bit more than average , anywhere from 80 to 125 bucks, but I am trying to keep what little class we have left in this business .....

Kills me when I see people with scuffed and really trashy shoes !!! Major airline captains who are wearing Velcro rubber shoes !! I know many have been through 9 divorces etc , but don't tell me you can't afford something other than Velcro !!!!
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to