Mokulele Airlines

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13  53 
Page 3 of 64
Go to
For those of you who applied already, is [email protected] the correct place to send a resume? Thanks
I sent you a PM. THanks
Quote: I used to work for them. It's a good gig for what it is.

They recently introduced a new pay scale. Has new captains starting at 37K/year -vs- the 43K they were paying starting out. It's a 10 year pay scale that goes up to 60K. FO's are 18K/year, it will take roughly a year to upgrade.

I'm sure they would love to have you they are really hurting for pilots. They are losing 15 pilots during the month of September.
PM sent gjn290
Mokulele is a GREAT place to build your flying time. Fantastic people, new, well-maintained aircraft, lots of aloha and respect, and a niche market in paradise. Plus, the office window view is the best there can be.
Quote: Mokulele is a GREAT place to build your flying time. Fantastic people, new, well-maintained aircraft, lots of aloha and respect, and a niche market in paradise. Plus, the office window view is the best there can be.
Can I send you a pm?
Applied and still hoping to hear back! fingers crossed...
Quote: Applied and still hoping to hear back! fingers crossed...
what email address did you use?
Quote: what email address did you use?
[email protected]
Quote: [email protected]
The only thing I would suggest is to check your outbox and make sure you spelled it right. They were pretty fast getting back to me after I emailed them.
18K a year?! Are you kidding me... become a flight instructor and actually make a wage where you can eat every day till you get to 1500.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13  53 
Page 3 of 64
Go to