Mokulele Airlines

Subscribe
4  44  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58 
Page 54 of 64
Go to
You can get hired Part Time - define your own schedule. Rotation, etc. Just miss out on the pretty fantastic medical benefits (if you’re flying solo you pay nothing a month for HMSA PPO — medical/dental/vision)
-
Street captains are very real. Captain is $42/hr for first 6mo, then $48/hour thereafter with backpay for the difference over the previous 6 months. 70hr rsv guarantee. They are hiring all bases (incl LAX), PIC/SIC, as well as for the PC12 in HNL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: You can get hired Part Time - define your own schedule. Rotation, etc. Just miss out on the pretty fantastic medical benefits (if you’re flying solo you pay nothing a month for HMSA PPO — medical/dental/vision)
-
Street captains are very real. Captain is $42/hr for first 6mo, then $48/hour thereafter with backpay for the difference over the previous 6 months. 70hr rsv guarantee. They are hiring all bases (incl LAX), PIC/SIC, as well as for the PC12 in HNL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Interesting, didn't know they had part time options. Are they still hiring SIC and mainland? All I've seen for months on their site are listings for HNL PIC on caravan and pc12.
Has anyone done an SIC interview recently? I heard they are going to start hiring again soon and am curious to see what they cover in the interview and sim evaluation.
The Santa Maria Airport District has ended its agreement with Mokulele Airlines, even after paying the airline more than $900,000 as part of a revenue incentive plan.

"We had issues with baggage agreement," Hastert explained. "You couldn't transfer checked baggage, you still had to go outside of security. get your bag, check back in."

Monthly ridership documents show a big drop in passengers. At the start of service in October 2016, Mokulele transported more than 600 people. At the peak of service one month later in November, 1,000 people were served. Finally, in their last month of service in November 2017, ridership dropped to just 186 passengers.

Low ridership prompts Mokulele Airlines to pull out of Santa Mar - KSBY.com | San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Area News
Quote: Has anyone done an SIC interview recently? I heard they are going to start hiring again soon and am curious to see what they cover in the interview and sim evaluation.
They're conducting Interviews in the Denver area out of KAPA, just had mine today for SIC.
Quote: They're conducting Interviews in the Denver area out of KAPA, just had mine today for SIC.
Can you give an overview of your interview? What types of questions? What we’re your hours you got an interview with? Appreciate it.

~ Dan
Quote: They're conducting Interviews in the Denver area out of KAPA, just had mine today for SIC.
Wait a minute.....you had a interview with Mokulele for a sic position in DEN? Are you sure it was Mokulele and not someone else?
Quote: Wait a minute.....you had a interview with Mokulele for a sic position in DEN? Are you sure it was Mokulele and not someone else?
The interviews are conducted in Denver.
Anyone hired for the March class please PM me! I want to start getting in touch with everyone.
Quote: Anyone hired for the March class please PM me! I want to start getting in touch with everyone.
Any news on future hiring? Hows the interview? Congrats btw.
4  44  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58 
Page 54 of 64
Go to