Mokulele Airlines

Subscribe
11  51  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64 
Page 61 of 64
Go to
Hey guys!

I've applied for SAE a couple of times when there was an opening last couple months but I never got a single reply from them. Is this normal? I'm just curious! I mean, if I'm not qualified, don't they at least let me know that I'm not qualified? Couple other places that I've applied at least sent me an email saying that I didn't make it.

One more question about that application website! I uploaded my resume and cover letter via the app website they have and then when I needed to edit something on my resume, I couldn't figure out how to do so? I couldn't even DELETE the one that's uploaded! Could anyone help me out how to fix this?

Thanks
Quote: Yes they are hiring and no, the pay hasn't increased. You can expect close to (or over) 100hrs a month. Pathway program to Skywest. Get hired with a wet CPL and you could be in the right seat of an ERJ in 18 months with $25k in bonuses along the way. There are worse ways to build time.
Been checking in with them for the past month. Would someone with a wet CPL really be considered at this point or should I also get my comm multi? From what I've been hearing from the people I called, they are usually pretty quick to get back to you if they want you which doesn't bode well for me
Hawaii Pilot
Here's a much better deal. Fly PC-12 NG. 2 pilot crew. $111k Salary.
https://www.westair.com/company/careers/
Quote: Here's a much better deal. Fly PC-12 NG. 2 pilot crew. $111k Salary.
https://www.westair.com/company/careers/
22 days a month commitment?!?!?!?
Quote: 22 days a month commitment?!?!?!?
16 days per month.
Quote: 16 days per month.
"
  • 22 days/month commitment"
????
16 days per month
Quote: ????
16 days per month
​​​​​​
Quote: "22 days/month commitment"
Job listing shows 22 days for Boise and 16 for Hawaii.So it would be wise to confirm during an interview rather than trust interweb forums. HAHA.
Quote: ​​​​​​

Job listing shows 22 days for Boise and 16 for Hawaii.So it would be wise to confirm during an interview rather than trust interweb forums. HAHA.
Yep thats quite a difference between bases.
Ahhh, I see now. Yes mainland pilots work under a different contract. More days, less money. Make sure they know you want to work in Hawaii.
11  51  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64 
Page 61 of 64
Go to