Mokulele Airlines

Subscribe
13  53  59  60  61  62  63  64 
Page 63 of 64
Go to
Quote: Mokulele has a Climb posting looking for SAAB 340 PICs. Posting says "500 hours PIC in type." Anyone know if they are having luck finding people that meet that requirement, or a possibility that it gets waved? Thanks.
Probably an insurance requirement. Otherwise they likely would be filling those vacancies from within.
General questions and Commuter policy
1) are they as good ad the guy on youtube make them look for someone trying to build time?
2) what is their commuter policy?
Part Time @ Mokulele
Does anybody in the forum know if Mokulele Airlines would hire Part Time Pilots? If so what is their weekly or monthly time required? Thanks
Quote: Does anybody in the forum know if Mokulele Airlines would hire Part Time Pilots? If so what is their weekly or monthly time required? Thanks
Drop a quarter if they don’t have an “800” Number.
Do mokulele C208 have the satisfy the 60% rule on landing as a Part 135 operator? If so, how do they land in Kalaupapa?
Minos
Quote: Do mokulele C208 have the satisfy the 60% rule on landing as a Part 135 operator? If so, how do they land in Kalaupapa?
Minos
I have no idea, but why do you ask? How did this come into your mind? I'm genuinely intrigued how this question came about...
Quote: Do mokulele C208 have the satisfy the 60% rule on landing as a Part 135 operator? If so, how do they land in Kalaupapa?
Minos
Are you trying to apply a regulation that begins with "Large Transport Category Airplane" to a C208?
What is the news over at Mokulele?

I haven't been looking but didn't notice anything from them in a while.
Minos
Are C208s "turbine engine powered large transport category airplanes"?
Quote: Are C208s "turbine engine powered large transport category airplanes"?
Clidk the link.

https://www.google.com/search?q=cess...client=gws-wiz
13  53  59  60  61  62  63  64 
Page 63 of 64
Go to