Key Lime pilot hits pedestrian (MS)

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Key Slime Air pilot chooses to get drunk and kill a pedestrian on an overnight! Good job DC for managing a spotless operation.
Link? Source?
Happened in Mississippi, sun herald for the newspaper. Apparently he got too drunk stole a van and took out a pedestrian on a park bench. Unbelievable.
Give me an example of a spotless operation. This dude chose this because he was an idiot...could have flown for anyone. Let me guess, you were not given a job offer from them so you are bitter?

And no, I do not work for them.

Quote: Key Slime Air pilot chooses to get drunk and kill a pedestrian on an overnight! Good job Dave Carrizo for managing a spotless operation.
Very sad...
Anybody know the perp's name/initials?
Quote: Link? Source?
Yeah, that.

While I agree that DC isn't the greatest of managers, this isn't exactly his fault.
This isn't this pilots first run in with the law. Key Lime chose to keep him on as a liability with out drug and alcohol rehab. Sure enough an incident later down the road happened which caused somebody to lose their life.

Key Lime has a little blood on their hands with this. On a personal level I want Key Slime to fail. So until I'm dead, Key Slime surrenders their air carrier certificate for the safety of aviation and the public, or the FAA shuts them down, it is my due diligence to report every embarrassing f up this dirt box company offers to society. To bad it resulted in loss of life with this one.
[mod note]

We need a valid source on this story in order to keep the thread up. The OP or another user needs to provide something solid, we can't post potentially libelous statements if they are not based in fact. News story or valid source or else it didn't happen.
Cub driver this threads about as low class as they get, along with the creator
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to