FedEx-nonmembers

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 8
Go to
Where can you find the nonmember list? I thought it used to be attached to the Positive Rate.
fdx.alpa.org

Towards the bottom under Administrative. The black icon with the red circle. You have to be logged in using your ALPA number and password to see it.
got it. Thanks.
The list is getting smaller and smaller every day,...I say good riddance to 'em.
fbh
Just follow your nose!
Quote: The list is getting smaller and smaller every day,...I say good riddance to 'em.
fbh
Don't get too excited, they're being replaced by a new breed of self serving pilot. Notice how many people have suddenly started to fly extra and block their calendar?

These individuals strut around wearing their ALPA pin and contract now lanyards. A more insidious threat for sure.
Quote: Don't get too excited, they're being replaced by a new breed of self serving pilot. Notice how many people have suddenly started to fly extra and block their calendar?

These individuals strut around wearing their ALPA pin and contract now lanyards. A more insidious threat for sure.
Very true, at least we know where the other guys stand. On a positive note, still very, very few calendar blockers in Anchorage.
facta non verba!
fbh
Still more 11 trips open on the F/O side than the capt's side. This "self-serving" population must have been hired years ago.
Quote: Very true, at least we know where the other guys stand. On a positive note, still very, very few calendar blockers in Anchorage.
facta non verba!
fbh
Lots of Airbus FOs blocking their calendars!
Quote: Still more 11 trips open on the F/O side than the capt's side. This "self-serving" population must have been hired years ago.
You assume manning levels are equal?
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 8
Go to