RAH new hire questions

Subscribe
12  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26 
Page 22 of 26
Go to
I got a cold call from RAH yesterday. I have not applied there, and not sure how they got my info. They wanted to answer any questions that I might have and tell me all about RAH.
Quote: Bump. Anyone have any info on the latest hiring numbers. Is anyone coming here? I wouldnt want to apply take a job and sit reserve for eternity of course
Negative Ghostrider, abort abort abort.
Quote: I got a cold call from RAH yesterday. I have not applied there, and not sure how they got my info. They wanted to answer any questions that I might have and tell me all about RAH.
Congratulations - you have been selected to receive a job at republic airways as a pilot. To claim your job please send us your credit card info, SSN, DOB and home address.
Quote: Bump. Anyone have any info on the latest hiring numbers. Is anyone coming here? I wouldnt want to apply take a job and sit reserve for eternity of course
Hiring indefinitely. Any base seems available, looking at the latest vacancy bid. We are losing about 30 pilots a month.
Quote: Hiring indefinitely. Any base seems available, looking at the latest vacancy bid. We are losing about 30 pilots a month.
Except Denver. You will never get Denver.
Just talked to a guy off IOE got a line his first month w/YX...pretty sure long periods of reserve dont exist on the YX side currently. All subject to change with certificate merging.
Republic wanted to up regional FO pay to $30/hr, and the union shot it down. That same line has repeated itself across numerous regionals.

I've never understood why airline pilots (generally a conservative group when it comes to political leanings) are so pro union...
Quote: Republic wanted to up regional FO pay to $30/hr, and the union shot it down. That same line has repeated itself across numerous regionals.

I've never understood why airline pilots (generally a conservative group when it comes to political leanings) are so pro union...
Nice try management troll. The IBT sucks major .... and local 357 is really ****ty. Fact is when the union told the company to draft an LOA covering FO pay raises the company NEVER introduced or proposef said LOA. Do you really want Reverend Bedford to be able to engage in self help? I wish they would so we could strike tomorrow, however he is smarter than that. Reverend Bedford just makes statements and never follows through then blames his employees and the union for how ****ty RAH is.

God Bless.
RAH new hire questions
Quote: Republic wanted to up regional FO pay to $30/hr, and the union shot it down. That same line has repeated itself across numerous regionals.

That's not even close to how it transpired and your an idiot for trolling. Do yourself a favor and get your facts straight before you taste your foot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Quote: your an idiot for trolling.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oh, the irony.
12  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26 
Page 22 of 26
Go to