FDX-Block 6 ballot

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Is there anyone willing to be a write in candidate for block six rep? Is AS really the only option?
Quote:
Is there anyone willing to be a write in candidate for block six rep? Is AS really the only option?

At least she was committed enough to attend the entire Nomination Meeting, unlike Howie Pilcher.

C'Mon Tony...
That's a low blow. Howie was there for the picketing, and left
The meeting to administer a check ride. We are still in the business of flying airplanes...
Quote:
C'Mon Tony...
That's a low blow. Howie was there for the picketing, and left
The meeting to administer a check ride. We are still in the business of flying airplanes...

Does he have a way of administering check rides that does not show up on his Monthly Calendar. There's nothing (showing) on his calendar between the 16th and the 26th.

Whether someone was there for an entire nomination meeting or not is a trivial way to choose whom to vote for. I would give the benefit of the doubt that there was something else going on. There are far greater issues.
Quote: Does he have a way of administering check rides that does not show up on his Monthly Calendar. There's nothing (showing) on his calendar between the 16th and the 26th.

Normally I try to back you up Tony, but what about a sim?
Quote:
Whether someone was there for an entire nomination meeting or not is a trivial way to choose whom to vote for. I would give the benefit of the doubt that there was something else going on. There are far greater issues.

It's only the most important meeting of the 3-year cycle, the one where members nominate their representatives. The Department of Labor frowns on irregularities in union elections. The meeting is required by ALPA's Constitution and By-Laws, and the CCouncil Chairman, Howie, is supposed to conduct it.

So, yeah, it actually IS a big deal. Either he takes his job seriously, or he doesn't.

Quote:
Normally I try to back you up Tony, but what about a sim?

I was there. He told people he was leaving to Jumpseat home. I think Los1 knows that, too.

Spending time supporting the Union and then going home to his family.... Burn the witch burn her (him).
Quote: At least she was committed enough to attend the entire Nomination Meeting, unlike Howie Pilcher.
That's the best you can come up with? Committed?

A few of our fine union brothers were very committed in 2006....

To hosing people they didn't have to worry about.

"You can negotiate your own great HCSA bonus in the next contract."

Thanks guys.
Quote: Is there anyone willing to be a write in candidate for block six rep? Is AS really the only option?
She would have my vote if I was in her block!
fbh
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to