Regional pilot arrested for child molestation

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 7 of 9
Go to
Quote: That's good that you're going with that. On this one.
I will say that's usually my default position. I save lynch mob activities for guys like Dahmer, some guy in Fl who buried a girl alive in a trash bag, some guy in Ut who helped organize a search for a girl who was in a cooler in his garage and their ilk...

I'll wait for proof with Tom, the guy from the gun show and the vast majority of others who have been accused.
Quote:
was arrested on charges of Aggravated Child Molestation stemming from offenses against a four year-old female that took place during early 2013 to mid-2014.

To this date, two additional children, a nine year-old female and a six year-old female, have reported similar incidents
So are all of these accusations coming from daughters or other family members or from different children who have no family ties/relationships with the defendant?

Everyone keeps talking about the divorce proceedings and are ready to hang the ex/wife for what she 'might have done', but seeing as much of the inner workings of these types of cases as I do - - - some large conspiracy themes containing outside allegations are pretty far reaching IMO.
Quote: So are all of these accusations coming from daughters or other family members or from different children who have no family ties/relationships with the defendant?

Everyone keeps talking about the divorce proceedings and are ready to hang the ex/wife for what she 'might have done', but seeing as much of the inner workings of these types of cases as I do - - - some large conspiracy themes containing outside allegations are pretty far reaching IMO.
The allegations are from his children.
Quote: So are all of these accusations coming from daughters or other family members or from different children who have no family ties/relationships with the defendant?

Quote: The allegations are from his children.
That is a tough situation to be sure.
Hopefully forensic interviewing will uncover any coaching.
I was a new-hire with Zerb at ASA in 2000. He is a good guy. This is sad any way you slice it, innocent or guilty. If it's the former, then his ex-wife needs some serious help and should pay dearly for throwing Tom's life and career down the crapper. If it's the latter, then I hope he goes away for a long time and gets some help.
Quote: I was a new-hire with Zerb at ASA in 2000. He is a good guy. This is sad any way you slice it, innocent or guilty. If it's the former, then his ex-wife needs some serious help and should pay dearly for throwing Tom's life and career down the crapper. If it's the latter, then I hope he goes away for a long time and gets some help.
I remember him from Mesa in the late 90s. I'm sure there is much more to the story than what was in a press release.
Quote: I remember him from Mesa in the late 90s. I'm sure there is much more to the story than what was in a press release.
I was at Mesa as well in the late 90's but I don't remember this guy.
Guilty until proven innocent, seems to be the trend. That being said, if it was one of my daughters, this case would never make it to trial.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Quote: When it involves kids, guilty or not, you are done.
So true. Each of us is one false accusation away from having our reputations forever destroyed.
Quote: Guilty until proven innocent, seems to be the trend. That being said, if it was one of my daughters, this case would never make it to trial.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Vigilante "justice." I'm sure your daughter hasn't ever lied or never will lie without regard for consequences.
3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 7 of 9
Go to