AAL submits proposal

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 45
Go to
Quote: It's posted on the APA Website.
Thanks. Just looked at it.

Can someone break down the increase in 70 seat RJ flying in terms of this offer and what the MOU outlines.
In a nutshell, under this proposal they could eventually fly up to 600 70 seaters if we have 800 narrow bodies.

What a joke. Hello arbitration.
Quote: What a joke. Hello arbitration.
I agree. I'd rather just wait until 2016 and get a raise anyway. Hopefully the the Gray Eagles don't sell out the younger guys
Quote: Well that's the question of the day now I guess! Most Delta guys say they get at least an extra month of pay... That equates to 8.3% per "month" of extra pay.
Delta Profit Sharing this year for us is a bit larger. Maybe close to 2 months worth of pay..

Quote: ^^^^^
This plus Delta's payrate increases in their new contract AND their work rules.
Please dont look to us for your next contract. We are already pushing for restoration plus inflation for our upcoming contract 2015. You need to leap us by at least 30-40%. This is ridiculous how the unions think it is ok to fly for paltry, stale, bankruptcy wages while the company is making TONS of cash.

It is time to reset our wages to year 2000 plus 15 years of inflation plus COLA.

We are worth every bit.

TEN

PS. Sorry for intruding on your thread
Is there a timeline for arbitration? While I'm new to the airline world, and have NO experience on contract negotiations, it seems obvious to me that we would get a better deal out of arbitration....
Quote: I would expect Delta +3% with little improvements to existing work rules.
Thats the problem..You should expect at least 40% increase. If you think you are only worth 3% of Delta and little improvement in you PWA, then Parker has the golden ticket to get more DUIs and still get his hefty Bonus.

You have to realize, Delta Alpa is already negotiating for 2015..Dont fall pray to our substandard C2012.

TEN
Isn't Delta in negotiations as well? It was my understanding they were getting a pay increase. Would the contracted rates that make us the best in the industry, be before or after a Delta finishes their negotiations. Kirby wants to establish trust then get rid of Glass and bring the 175s on our list and end the charade.
Quote: Isn't Delta in negotiations as well? It was my understanding they were getting a pay increase. Would the contracted rates that make us the best in the industry, be before or after a Delta finishes their negotiations. Kirby wants to establish trust then get rid of Glass and bring the 175s on our list and end the charade.
^^^^^^This!
APA should know this little detail, dont you think?
TEN
Quote: ^^^^^^This!
APA should know this little detail, dont you think?
TEN
Delta is amendable 1/1/16. Not in negotiations now.
Looks like parker wants to run this airline like he did US air. This place is gonna make united look like a model for the industry.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 45
Go to