Keystone Aerial Surveys?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 5 of 6
Go to
Quote: 3) What are 3 ways to determine pattern entry for an uncontrolled airport?
4) How would you enter a controlled airport?
3) First you determine if anyone is watching. If not, straight in.
4) Through the front door. If you jump the fence, people will start asking questions. It is controlled, after all.

How much flight time does the average Keystone pilot get in a fiscal year?
Quote: How much flight time does the average Keystone pilot get in a fiscal year?
If they are similar to other year round operators.....500-700 would be a good guess.

Always tough to tell since the work is based on WX and VFR flyable days.
Quote: How much flight time does the average Keystone pilot get in a fiscal year?
per the latest job posting, 300-500 annually.
Anyone know if they are hiring? I see a posting on their website but don’t know if it’s out of date. I’m sitting at 270TT as a MEI/CFII with 50 ME. Live in the Philly Area...
So what is the answer ? I assume land at the uncontrolled airport 15 minutes away and refuel to avoid fuel starvation.
Company was just purchased by Geomni Verisk.
Feels like this should be bigger news. Do you know how the Keystone ops will change?
I am definitely interested in seeing what changes take place with Keystone. I would imagine the same operations with different employee requirements and more finances pumped into the system. We shall see!
Quote: Feels like this should be bigger news. Do you know how the Keystone ops will change?
Not much we were told.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 5 of 6
Go to