East side homies 4 life

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 9
Go to
Quote: Welcome to aviation. Where a 5 becomes a dime piece and you're forced to listen to a guy who could be your Dad say things that will give you nightmares.
We finally agree on something. I knew it would happen sooner or later. Brofist.
Quote: I'm getting tired of the misogynistic attitude a lot of pilots have. There have been so many Captains I've flown with who'd be fired if they ever got a stuck mic.
Tough call, the SW didn't get fired AFAIK.

Quote: I know the last few comments weren't a big deal, but come on.
And if you've NEVER made a sexist comment in your life, I'd say you're being insincere at best.
Quote:
And what's with the bearded guy?
That's a stub...at best! I think he just forgot to shave. He won't.
Quote: That's a stub...at best! I think he just forgot to shave. He won't.
A new hire who doesn't even bother to shave for new hire groundschool needs to be fired on the spot. There is nothing you can say to defend that person that will make me change my mind on this.
Quote: A new hire who doesn't even bother to shave for new hire groundschool needs to be fired on the spot. There is nothing you can say to defend that person that will make me change my mind on this.
Nothing we can say? I'll give it a shot. Dispatchers sit through initial ground school as well. There is a chance he is not even a pilot. How's that?
Quote: First thing"s" that caught my eye.
I see what you did there
Wanna know how I know you're gay? As mentioned earlier...bottom right.

Also the bearded guy may be a dispatcher. They go through pilot indoc.
In 2008, I think the average age in indoc was 25 or so.
Quote: Wanna know how I know you're gay? As mentioned earlier...bottom right.

Also the bearded guy may be a dispatcher. They go through pilot indoc.
Wanna know how I know you're older than me?
Red shirt got his hand that way from jerkin his gherkin while looking at a 787 on his computer. The chick in the white sweater is safe, that crew is suspect.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 9
Go to