Jumpseat with alcohol in luggage

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Quote: It would be great if we could just get the FAA to buy off on that!
Isn't that funny brother Timbo. Seems just because our lawmakers in Washington get hammered every day at lunch, they forget it's probably not a good idea for the average line Pilot "in uniform". Addendum...only reason I know about this is because I had a Customs guy actually make me crack one years ago at another company. My passengers thought it was hilarious...Cheers h
Quote: Isn't that funny brother Timbo. Seems just because our lawmakers in Washington get hammered every day at lunch, they forget it's probably not a good idea for the average line Pilot "in uniform".

That's a marketing/public perception issue, not legitimate FAA regulatory turf. They can regulate that you can't drink or be drunk on the job, but they can't regulate your shopping habits. Airlines could if they wanted to.

Me personally...I'd probably pay an FA to do the deed if I needed something from duty-free while in uniform. But whatever.
I remember east bound F/A's with a case of Coors lashed to "sparky."
Duty-free hooch.
Quote: That's a marketing/public perception issue, not legitimate FAA regulatory turf. They can regulate that you can't drink or be drunk on the job, but they can't regulate your shopping habits. Airlines could if they wanted to.

Me personally...I'd probably pay an FA to do the deed if I needed something from duty-free while in uniform. But whatever.
What the hell are you talking about?
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to