Skywest signing bonus

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 15
Go to
Maybe the fact that they aren't is trying to tell you something...?
Last time I checked they rejected more than 50% of the applicants in the Sim alone...wouldn't they have more success filling class if they got rid of the Sim than say...offering $5K?
Quote: Yeah, because hiring CFI's who can't fly basic IFR is the solution.
I see more Airline guys in my neck of woods who can not fly "basic IFR" in Frasca 142. YMMV.
Quote: Any CFI type who is unable to pass the SkyWest SIM shouldn't be instrument rated much less a CFII, much much less an airline pilot.
How about the airline pilots who can not pass SkyWest SIM? I have personally spoken to and heard of many who didn't. Should they get their Instrument rating revoked?
Quote: Heard a rumor that Skywest will be offering a $5k signing bonus for current/typed CRJ drivers shortly.

Also heard Camielle is no longer in charge of hiring.

Last I heard they were not going to offer any kind of signing bonus but instead offer a referral bonus. Camielle is in fact no longer in charge of hiring.
This would go along with the rumor stated somewhere else that they are trying to get a short course approved
Quote: You're someone who received training that could be completed in 6 months and did pattern work and practice approaches for 1200 hours over the next two years. Get a grip.
LOL. This guy again. Get off your high horse and go get your CFI ratings first so you know what you're talking about. Nobody here likes you. I am new here and I can already tell.
Quote: Any CFI type who is unable to pass the SkyWest SIM shouldn't be instrument rated much less a CFII, much much less an airline pilot.

You just intercept random airline pilots at the airport toss them into a Frasca for an impromptu PC?
All hail to the all powerful FaceBitter who is lord of the Frasca. I failed the Skywest sim and proud of it.
Quote: All hail to the all powerful FaceBitter who is lord of the Frasca. I failed the Skywest sim and proud of it.
I failed it too. Then I went and flew cargo out of Denver for a year. Geez, I'm lucky to be alive.
Quote: Dudes at endeavor, envoy etc
The only way I see this working is if someone wants to move to the west coast. Otherwise why get in line again just to sit FO for 3 more years.

Now the airlines aren't even being coy about it, they'll give you money to leave your current carrier if you are typed and current.
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 15
Go to