Fedex hiring: question to new hires and poolies

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 11
Go to
Interview - June 06
Class Date - Jan 22, 2007

Hey 130JDRVR - I'm diggin your new avatar! I like the boobies much better than the little viking dude.
Quote: Interview - June 06
Class Date - Jan 22, 2007

Hey 130JDRVR - I'm diggin your new avatar! I like the boobies much better than the little viking dude.
You'll see her more on the computer when you get here on Sunday....

Wish I owned the "Live" version!

Past...
Quote: You'll see her more on the computer when you get here on Sunday....

Past...
I do too, then we could borrow her. DRay, how u hangin'
Quote: I do too, then we could borrow her. DRay, how u hangin'
Not if you don't return phone calls....

Got a nice new pink slip from the FAA? That way you can still ride in a little one and Capt the big one!

Past...
Sunday beers for all on D! Don't worry D, I'll be having diet coke... OH! This reserve bites....

Where's RA+ when you need it for Happy Hour!
Beers for all...you can count on that.

But whats with this unopend bottle of crown that has been here since christmas. I guess I will bring it with me to the crash pad. I am sure someone will claim to it....
Quote: Beers for all...you can count on that.

But whats with this unopend bottle of crown that has been here since christmas. I guess I will bring it with me to the crash pad. I am sure someone will claim to it....
Being sick for 2 weeks over X-Mas takes it's toll! We'll open it at 12am sharp!

Past....
Quote: Being sick for 2 weeks over X-Mas takes it's toll! We'll open it at 12am sharp!

Past....
I'm glad you're feeling better. Sick over Christmas and New Years is always tough. I'm sure you would have much preferred to have been on the road during that time.
Quote: You'll see her more on the computer when you get here on Sunday....

Past...
you guys seem like leg guys...check my babe out...hmmm..should i change my avatar again?
Quote: I'm glad you're feeling better. Sick over Christmas and New Years is always tough. I'm sure you would have much preferred to have been on the road during that time.
Jet,

Yes it is tough! Had to cancel the fun plans with the buds and stay in bed New Years Eve! ...

Past....
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 11
Go to