FDX - "Early Pull"

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to
Quote:
The other alternative is that when the pairing disappears to call and tell them you understand that you are being subbed.

Nooooo.

That's what they did to me after the scheduler released us and I hung up the phone. 6CH.

What I should have gotten was 14:42 Airport Standby (i.e., DUTY) which would have triggered 9:41 CH (Critical Duty Rig) and 3CH for FAR Extension pay. I'm STILL trying to get it fixed.

Make sure your pairing reflects your DUTY time.

Quote: Nooooo.

That's what they did to me after the scheduler released us and I hung up the phone. 6CH.

What I should have gotten was 14:42 Airport Standby (i.e., DUTY) which would have triggered 9:41 CH (Critical Duty Rig) and 3CH for FAR Extension pay. I'm STILL trying to get it fixed.

Make sure your pairing reflects your DUTY time.
Correct, but I'm talking about trips getting cancelled in the first hour or so after showing up. If they subbed you, you could've said, "roger, OTP, goodnight." That of course is why they don't want to sub guys, because most of them would head for the ranch, knowing that MEM can't handle an ice event, no matter how many they've had in the last month. If you sat around all night, then of course duty rig kicks in.
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to