FDX Rally - Retro Pay

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to
Quote: 2 x 1000 x $30 x 4100 = $246,000,000

Yeah, that's going to happen.
That's an 11% raise. I deserve it, two years of nothing raise. If we don't believe we deserve it then how are we going to get the company to believe we deserve it.
2 years of zero pay raises.
3% min per year is simply for inflation. That's 6% with no real gain. Add at least 4% for the new deal. That's a 10% across the board raise. We earned it, we deserve it. The company has certainly enjoyed the savings in drawing this out over time.

A TA of less than a 10% raise should be rejected without hesitation.
4% per year is my MINIMUM- So it's 12% now, then 4% for every year going forward. And that's not really much. Maybe a 1-2% real raise for inflation.

Not even close to $ that are predecessors made when adjusted for inflation.
Quote: 2 years of zero pay raises.
3% min per year is simply for inflation. That's 6% with no real gain. Add at least 4% for the new deal. That's a 10% across the board raise. We earned it, we deserve it. The company has certainly enjoyed the savings in drawing this out over time.

A TA of less than a 10% raise should be rejected without hesitation.
Quote: 2 x 1000 x $30 x 4100 = $246,000,000

Yeah, that's going to happen.
It should. That is less than what they have saved by dragging it out. Were you thinking there were small numbers involved? That's two years of cheating us. That's your kids college fund. If they want to back pay us less, then make it a three year 401K match. I'll take that smaller number to not pay taxes on it. But the retro pay owed us is big and getting bigger. If you're thinking your portion is only a couple grand or a couple tens of thousands, you are selling yourself really cheaply.
No contract yet... but we did get E-mail Eddie today, so that's nice
Quote:
2 years of zero pay raises.

Did you get a pay raise I didn't?

The last Pay Rate increase I got was "Effective First Day of March 2012 Bid Period."

My Memphis City Schools math puts it at 3 years and counting.

Quote: Did you get a pay raise I didn't?

The last Pay Rate increase I got was "Effective First Day of March 2012 Bid Period."

My Memphis City Schools math puts it at 3 years and counting.

3/2012 bump went thru 2/2013.
3/2013 thru 2/2014 - 1 year no raise.
3/2014 thru 2/2015 - 2 years no raise.

We're beginning the 3rd year without a raise - technically as of today.

Pretty sure the math is right but it is a complicated equation.
Quote: 3/2012 bump went thru 2/2013.
3/2013 thru 2/2014 - 1 year no raise.
3/2014 thru 2/2015 - 2 years no raise.

We're beginning the 3rd year without a raise - technically as of today.

Pretty sure the math is right but it is a complicated equation.
I'm sure my last raise was 3 years ago.

Or, how about this...I did not get a raise on 3/2013, 3/2014 or 3/2015. That would be 3 raises missed...If we had them annually.

This isn't rocket surgery.
They can afford it, he deserves it:

Five Billion Net Worth
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to