Sure got quiet!

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Sure got quiet here, wonder if that Germanwings mass murderer thing has people worried that their posts might be under scrutiny.
Facemuncher, your thought?
Quote: Sure got quiet here, wonder if that Germanwings mass murderer thing has people worried that their posts might be under scrutiny.
Facemuncher, your thought?
Well, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they're not out to get you ...

i just have nothing to contribute.
Quote: Well, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they're not out to get you ...

Lots of the "experts" here have gone silent, just thought it was funny! If they want my medical, hanging on the beach in Maui sounds pretty good to me.
The std/ltd does pay up to 24 months.
Quote: The std/ltd does pay up to 24 months.
If you have Harvey Watt, take a close look at the fine print. The LTD/STD does not cover mental health issues. So anyone caught up in the ensuing witch hunt would be in a world of hurt.
CNN doesn't seem to like pilots. Their reporting suggests that there isn't one in the building.
Quote: CNN doesn't seem to like pilots. Their reporting suggests that there isn't one in the building.
Yup; but that doesn't stop Dick Quest from being their aviation correspondent.

Loathe entirely.....
Quote: Yup; but that doesn't stop Dick Quest from being their aviation correspondent.

Loathe entirely.....
Remember when he got arrested for being nude in Central Park with bondage ropes tied around his junk, a pocket full of meth, and a dildo in his boot?
Quote: CNN is going bananas. They could do a week on the hiring of the otherwise unhireable over the phone at the rate they were going a few days ago. I'm just too lazy to write up the tip off email.
I don't agree with my company's hiring practices either, but they're not exactly doing anything illegal if that is what you are alluding to. Everyone hired at any US airline has to pass an FBI background check...no exceptions.

What would be more interesting is to see a piece on closet narcissists who pass the interviews just fine but in reality are slipping through the cracks. Just like the delusional FO who crashed an A320 this past week. There is most definitely not anyone like that posting on these boards
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to