Via Air

Subscribe
10  50  56  57  58  59  60  61  62 
Page 60 of 62
Go to
Quote: It’s a sale, not a cash infusion. That’s the rumor anyway. I’ve heard more, but do not feel comfortable saying publicly yet until I can second source. Could be worth watching who’s buying the shell, or in the market for a SFB based operation.
Levy already has Xtra.
Neelman/Moxy corporate office is in SLC at the moment.

Not sure who else is out there.
Quote: It’s a sale, not a cash infusion. That’s the rumor anyway. I’ve heard more, but do not feel comfortable saying publicly yet until I can second source. Could be worth watching who’s buying the shell, or in the market for a SFB based operation.
Maybe Disney?
I wish ViaAir the best in the future. I wish they could send all the planes back to TSA and ask for their money back. A company like TSA should be the one out of business, not ViaAir.
Quote: I wish ViaAir the best in the future. I wish they could send all the planes back to TSA and ask for their money back. A company like TSA should be the one out of business, not ViaAir.
I agree....
Quote: Levy already has Xtra.
Neelman/Moxy corporate office is in SLC at the moment.

Not sure who else is out there.
I hear PJS are looking for a certificate
Quote: I wish ViaAir the best in the future. I wish they could send all the planes back to TSA and ask for their money back. A company like TSA should be the one out of business, not ViaAir.
You are right, but I know that owners there are CHEAP! So let's be honest, you get what you pay for. It was not right at all that TSA pencil whipped the snot out of those planes, but I'd bet, the "Via's" went cheap, expected cheap and .. . well, got cheap. Why would you not have your mechanics or a 3rd party go through the planes when accepting them?
Again, TSA was very wrong doing what they did, but management should have done their own du diligence.
Quote: You are right, but I know that owners there are CHEAP! So let's be honest, you get what you pay for. It was not right at all that TSA pencil whipped the snot out of those planes, but I'd bet, the "Via's" went cheap, expected cheap and .. . well, got cheap. Why would you not have your mechanics or a 3rd party go through the planes when accepting them?
Again, TSA was very wrong doing what they did, but management should have done their own du diligence.
They didn’t know any better. In annual and valid airworthiness certificates and currently flying at the sellers airline.....
They repeatedly did not listen to people with decades in 121 operations.... it ultimately cost them the airline.
Bought

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-ne-via-air-sold-20190711-k7vq45asgjck7jdvhg7h652mcm-story.html
Quote: Bought

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-ne-via-air-sold-20190711-k7vq45asgjck7jdvhg7h652mcm-story.html
And the folks who haven't been paid since May still haven't been paid.
https://viewfromthewing.boardingarea.com/2019/07/14/the-worst-airline-in-america-is-making-a-comeback-this-fall/
10  50  56  57  58  59  60  61  62 
Page 60 of 62
Go to