Virgin America pilots file with NMB

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Fastest successful card drive in ALPA history! Overwhelming numbers is the word on the line.

Thanks to the group of organizers, especially the small initial group who really hung it out there! Congrats ladies and gentlemen!

The company rhetoric straight from the F&H playbook has already begun. Pay no attention to the half-truths, and empty promises that the DR is a better deal.
This was posted by xbone in post #2487 in Allegiant Air thread. thought it might have some merit here...

https://www.youtube.com/embed/a-0gxca-VxM
Good job guys.....now turn out in force for the voting!!
Congrats guys. Hope you can keep the votes. Not perfect but better than accepting whatever management wants to 'give' you. Best of luck.
Going to need it for your merger.
Good luck!
Quote: Going to need it for your merger.
Good luck!
VA is merging? With who?
Congrats VA pilots, keep the momentum going!
Quote: VA is merging? With who?
I'm sure he is joking but obviously when they do merge, history seems to show you need (want)to be alpa if you are going to merge with another alpa carrier.
Well done, this is a big step that is long overdue. Congrats.
Quote: I'm sure he is joking but obviously when they do merge, history seems to show you need (want)to be alpa if you are going to merge with another alpa carrier.
I'm not arguing, but can you give examples in history where a non-ALPA carrier has merged with an ALPA carrier and got "screwed?" (okay, screwed worse than any ALPA-ALPA merger.)

Back on topic, way to go VA and good luck!
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to