Miami air interview!!!!

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Tks Anthony!!! The only one that actually had something intelligent to say!!!
And for you how asks How do you apply to somewhere without knowing.....blah blah blah,,,, things change in a dime, what was used yesterday might not be used today so asking is not bad at all.... But like. I say there are a lot of idiots out there!!!!!
And to those how wished me luck...... thank you very much!!!!
Quote: Tks Anthony!!! The only one that actually had something intelligent to say!!!
And for you how asks How do you apply to somewhere without knowing.....blah blah blah,,,, things change in a dime, what was used yesterday might not be used today so asking is not bad at all.... But like. I say there are a lot of idiots out there!!!!!
And to those how wished me luck...... thank you very much!!!!
Glad we can help pin. Enjoy your van rides to mco or commercialing on the cheapest fare and not being paid for it. You will be a great fit over there!!
Asks QOL, pay, work environment questions. Answers, coincidentally, that were located about 4 threads down on an already well-established, clearly labeled thread.

Gets answers he doesn't like; ignores them.

Call us idiots.

Yeah, he'll do well over there.
Thanks Gringo you are the man!!!!
I'll keep you on my speed dial for all of my aviation questions.
Quote: Thanks Gringo you are the man!!!!
I'll keep you on my speed dial for all of my aviation questions.
Hey kid, like I said. Not necessarily a bad place to work, but most likely not a good place for YOU to be at.

To recap:

1) Low pay
2) Low flight time (will not ever break guarantee)
3) Long long long upgrade and
4) 3 year training bond. Which is actively enforced.

Now if none of this matters to you and all you want is to call Miami Air your home for the rest of your career, by all means, go for it.

But if you're just getting started out, prolly not the best choice for you. And it totally sounds like you're just getting started out.

Either way, best of luck kid.
This thread is flame bait.... Troll city.
MIAMI Air may not be a good place to work.
I could name at least 5 "airlines" in MIA worse than them, which have no shortage of applicants.
Sometime folks need a fresh start or a brake, and are willing to take that low end job.
I can absolutely sympathize with that.
It can be a "long and winding road".
Quote: MIAMI Air may not be a good place to work.
I could name at least 5 "airlines" in MIA worse than them, which have no shortage of applicants.
Sometime folks need a fresh start or a brake, and are willing to take that low end job.
I can absolutely sympathize with that.
It can be a "long and winding road".
Haha i.e. World Atlantic, Amerijet, Skylease, Centurion, Falcon, IBC lol
Quote: Haha i.e. World Atlantic, Amerijet, Skylease, Centurion, Falcon, IBC lol
Ah, 36th Street builds character. Much better than a regional!
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to