Greece, the comments are priceless

Subscribe
Nobel Prize-Winning Economist Demands US Taxpayers "Show Humanity & Save Greece" | Zero Hedge
I think we all expected to hear that at some point. Still waiting for my bailout...
Atlas Shrugged
If you're looking for priceless comments, try this one on for size. No, its not really about Bernie Sanders. Just scroll a ways down.

Oh, here's a little teaser based a new Greek tourism slogan;
"Discover the spirit of Greece: find someone else to pay for it."— Douglas Smith, Juneau, Alaska

A great number of Greeks have learned absolutely *nothing*, and it's not incumbent upon our tax dollars to let them dodge reality for a little bit longer.

Reason Weekly Contest: Bernie Sanders Needs a Slogan - Hit & Run : Reason.com

P.S. I love that it is DEMANDED we owe our tax dollars.
Hell, we bail everybody else out, why not Greece? Central banking and printing of paper money will ruin us all, Greece is just starting to realize this.
“Have you ever been just fed up, and you think, 'You know what? Enough with the rat race and chasing some materialistic dream. I'm just going to chuck it all and move to some fishing village. Drink ouzo and eat grilled lamb all day. Charm tourists with my lusty, full-of-life attitude while subsisting on a pensioner's stipend? Sounds nice, and it is. Now what would happen if an entire country had that idea... at the same time?"

Grecian Burn - The Daily Show - Video Clip | Comedy Central
You guys should check out the boycott Germany and boycott Greece sites,priceless stuff.
Angela Merkel goes to Greece on a state visit over the crisis. At Customs:

"Name?" "Angela Merkel."

"Country?" "Germany."

"Occupation?" "No, just here for a few days."
Quote: Angela Merkel goes to Greece on a state visit over the crisis. At Customs:

"Name?" "Angela Merkel."

"Country?" "Germany."

"Occupation?" "No, just here for a few days."
I love the humor. I hope we can find it funny here.