Hawaiian Hiring up to 30 more

Subscribe
27  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  47  87  137 
Page 37 of 181
Go to
No word either for me....I'm sure a TBNT email will be coming soon =(
So to figure out where I really stand.. how many were called for the last interview period and how many got the actual offer?
Quote: So to figure out where I really stand.. how many were called for the last interview period and how many got the actual offer?
I had heard there were around 110 who were interviewed last Fall, and of this group, something like 30-40 were scheduled to start training. Not sure how accurate this information is, so take it for what it's worth.
Quote: Has anyone else who put in an application during the last window not received a reply yet?
Still waiting myself, but I'm holding out since I imagine there will be about 100 interview invites if its anything like last time.
anyone heard for TBNT going out? Just wondering if they will flush the apps after they send the invites like last time.
Quote: anyone heard for TBNT going out? Just wondering if they will flush the apps after they send the invites like last time.
Nothing yet for me.
Anyone else on here scheduled for June 10th?
June here also. How are people preparing for the Sim eval?
Just an FYI.. The "sim" eval isn't really a sim..it's more like a outdated version of MS flightsim.. If you were to buy a throttle quadrant and a c152 radio stack.... And a 2001 monitor...

If you want to brush up on anything, buy MS flight sim, choose a light twin, and practice holds and a few approaches
Quote: Just an FYI.. The "sim" eval isn't really a sim..it's more like a outdated version of MS flightsim.. If you were to buy a throttle quadrant and a c152 radio stack.... And a 2001 monitor...

If you want to brush up on anything, buy MS flight sim, choose a light twin, and practice holds and a few approaches
Thanks for that helpful info Kingair. How are aircraft assigned to new hires at Hawaiian? Are they bid for by age in class, or preassigned? I'm guessing anyone hired this summer will be placed in a pool for this fall/winter.
27  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  47  87  137 
Page 37 of 181
Go to