My experiment is over.

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: I'm having a hard time finding humor in this "experiment". It comes across as mean spirited, poorly timed payback.
I am all in favor of singing Kumbaya. But I never sold the TA (go ahead and find a post were I did) and was attacked mercilessly. I certainly corrected a lot of outright (to be polite) misconceptions. Some of the no fanatics are real dicks. I can understand a little payback but it is counterproductive.
Quote: I am all in favor of singing Kumbaya. But I never sold the TA (go ahead and find a post were I did) and was attacked mercilessly. I certainly corrected a lot of outright (to be polite) misconceptions. Some of the no fanatics are real dicks. I can understand a little payback but it is counterproductive.
I know, I saw. You were pretty measured in your responses. Most people would have given up a long time ago.

But yeah, dancing around is completely counterproductive. Though apparently irresistible.
Quote: I was making fun of the stereotype a lot of posters on here have of Collierville guys.

Actually, I was referring to Management types from the glass palace in Collierville dancing in the streets. But I guess some off you Collierville pilots are sensitive.
LJ, what you fail to realize [like many people] is that message forums like this are TWO DIMENSIONAL.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to