RAH: Is the vote going to pass?

Subscribe
View Poll Results: Will the RAH TA pass?
YES it will pass with >60% in favor
55.88%
Yes it will pass marginally (51% in favor)
21.57%
No it will not pass marginally (45% in favor)
10.78%
NO it will be struck down with <40% in favor
11.76%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to
Or do we need to start thinking about planning for potential work action / bankruptcy / looking for a new job
You are implying that if it passes bankruptcy if off the table
Quote: You are implying that if it passes bankruptcy if off the table
Fair point. Although I think we would all agree that the risk of bankruptcy is greater if it doesn't pass.
Quote: Fair point. Although I think we would all agree that the risk of bankruptcy is greater if it doesn't pass.
First airline?
Quote: Fair point. Although I think we would all agree that the risk of bankruptcy is greater if it doesn't pass.
Well... If this new contract costs them more money, but solves there staffing problems it seems they still might be headed for bankruptcy for the purpose of gutting other contracts and reorganizing the business plan. I'm an outsider observing Republics situation and it looks very similar to some other FFD who have filed in the past decade
Quote: First airline?
Yes my first.. in hindsight should have picked somewhere with a bit more stability, even if I have to commute.

Still, I'm optimistic that if they vote gets passed. Talking to some of my co-workers it does seem to be the consensus view that people will vote in favor.
I must say that I have seen more "vote yes" messages written in the usual places in the flight deck. 2 years ago "vote no" is all I saw.
Quote: I must say that I have seen more "vote yes" messages written in the usual places in the flight deck. 2 years ago "vote no" is all I saw.
Haven't seen a single one...

Blue Team or Red?
http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/re...h-ta-poll.html
Everybody I talked to is a yes voter.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to