Looking for latest Endeavor interview gouge.

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Hi everyone,

I am new to apc even though I have been reading these forums for almost 2 years now.

I have an interview at Endeavor on November 10th and I was wondering if anybody could give me their most recent interview gouge?

Please and Thank you
Quote: Hi everyone,

I am new to apc even though I have been reading these forums for almost 2 years now.

I have an interview at Endeavor on November 10th and I was wondering if anybody could give me their most recent interview gouge?

Please and Thank you
Just out of curiosity, is this your first regional airline interview?
Let me google that for you
Quote: Just out of curiosity, is this your first regional airline interview?
Hi, yes this is my first Airline interview.
I interviewed at PlaneSense last year and I got the job but sadly couldn't get a Canpass.
Quote: Let me google that for you
I've never seen anything like that. The link that is. Pretty cool stuff
Quote: Hi, yes this is my first Airline interview.
I interviewed at PlaneSense last year and I got the job but sadly couldn't get a Canpass.
Did you get drunk in Canada?? LOL

Ive done around 4 regional interviews and they are all pretty much the same. Same style / type questions. As the guy said, google is your friend.

I was offered the job at all the interviews but one. I have always went in knowing my stuff but just being myself and brutally honest about my flying history. No stress. Assume you didnt get the job, let your guard down a bit. Allow them to see who you are as a person.

Good luck!

But frankly, dont let the bonuses fool you. There are reasons they are dangling that carrot in front of your face. Endeavor has no growth.
No Growth really ??? Where do you suggest ?
Quote: Hi everyone,

Please and Thank you
You'll find recent gouge on aviationinterviews.com, including mine from March, 2015. The most recent gouge is consistent with my experience.
Quote: You'll find recent gouge on aviationinterviews.com, including mine from March, 2015. The most recent gouge is consistent with my experience.
Thank you kindly
Quote: Just show up idiot.
A monkey can get hired at the regionals right now.
Classy. Nice
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to