Tips? Where did they go? Bueler?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Any hard evidence of tips being added to the invoice and then not passed on to the crew? Sounds like felony theft by deception, across state lines...
Quote: Any hard evidence of tips being added to the invoice and then not passed on to the crew? Sounds like felony theft by deception, across state lines...
It also sounds highly discoverable. A pilot should (after getting hired somewhere else) take the broker to court... especially if the broker is big and located far away.

Most attorneys will do a free consult to see if you have a case, and many salivate over a potential class. Often, a lead plaintiff gets a bigger percentage of the cut.
$50 a peice on day 6 and 100/ea on day 8.....beer money!
Quote: I have to ask the masses. Is it just me or has tipping in the 135 world dried up in the last year? Frequently we pick up pax that are littering everyone but us pilots with tips. I don't get it. A couple of years ago it seemed you could almost count on them and suddenly its as if a switch was flipped.
Same.... ****es me off so bad to se see them tip line guys for watching you unload bags..... What a joke! These people have no idea all the crap we do. Also were pretty sure our company lies to the customers and tells them that we are well compensated and do t work for tips.
Certainly it is partly vermin brokers. But brokers have always been vermin, and the tips have definitely dried up.
Quote: Same.... ****es me off so bad to se see them tip line guys for watching you unload bags..... What a joke! These people have no idea all the crap we do. Also were pretty sure our company lies to the customers and tells them that we are well compensated and do t work for tips.
Do we work for the same company? Lol.

DH
We still get a $100 handshake every once in a blue moon. I always assumed it was the age old misconception about how much money pilots actually make. That, and not realizing the amount billed on their invoice as "pilot services" isn't paid directly to us. If I thought I paid each pilot a grand to fly me from KC to Tulsa, I might not see fit to tip either.
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to