More Small Narrow Body talk

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 31
Go to
Quote: Andy 'Let's Decertify ALPA and organize Pearl' is our next Dubinsky?

I'm not sure that even Dubinsky himself could get this group of self servers to organize a brownie sale. I sincerely hope that you're right, and I'm willing to listen. But, I'm very skeptronic.
You need to have a guy like this in the MEC meetings: "in case of emergency break glass"... someone who is not scared of the Company or ALPA...he has done more to prod ALPA along than anyone in this pilot group!
Quote: You need to have a guy like this in the MEC meetings: "in case of emergency break glass"... someone who is not scared of the Company or ALPA...he has done more to prod ALPA along than anyone in this pilot group!
Are you his new boyfriend or something?
Quote: Andy "NO Shenanigans" Collins... this guy is our next Dubinsky...
Good Lord......
Quote: You need to have a guy like this in the MEC meetings: "in case of emergency break glass"... someone who is not scared of the Company or ALPA...he has done more to prod ALPA along than anyone in this pilot group!
Thanks for the post, Andy "Sparta" Collins!
Quote: Andy "NO Shenanigans" Collins... this guy is our next Dubinsky...
Dubo??

ESOP Dubo?

Take care of the top 5% Dubo??

No thanks.
Quote: Exactly. Weinberg is community college level basic finance knowledge at best. He's not even in the ballpark of real Wall Street airline analysts who actually know what they're talking about.

Here's a newsflash ya'll...the C Series tanked of course the orders will go to Embraer.

As usual Weinberg and the Fool articles are putting lipstick on the pig of common sense. Some of his "finance" analysis is day three Finance class copy from a book.
Cseries did not tank. They just got a huge backing. Its a better product and everyone knows it. The issue was sustainability and that appears to have been solved.
Quote: Dubo??

ESOP Dubo?

Take care of the top 5% Dubo??

No thanks.
I couldn't agree more. The last thing we need is Dubo 2.0.
Latest update from the ORD CPO said Bombardier would have a CS100 static display in a UA maintenance hangar there next week and will be running a shuttle for us to go look at.

Interesting.
Quote: Cseries did not tank. They just got a huge backing. Its a better product and everyone knows it. The issue was sustainability and that appears to have been solved.
Yeah from the Quebec Goverment who needs to save one of their flagship employers.

The stain on the aircraft is in place and Bombardier is in a precarious way. If the "sustainability" issue was solved their stock wouldn't be dropping 18%.

Proof is in the orders. My horse is the Brazilians.
Quote: Latest update from the ORD CPO said Bombardier would have a CS100 static display in a UA maintenance hangar there next week and will be running a shuttle for us to go look at.

Interesting.

The company (Lcal at the time) made a big deal about putting a q400 on static display in one of our hangars at EWR.

Doesn't mean a whole lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 31
Go to