Southwest Hiring Info 2016

Subscribe
107  157  197  203  204  205  206  207  208  209  210  211  217 
Page 207 of 257
Go to
Quote: I'm not saying they should change their interview to mesh with EC. I'm saying ALL airlines should chill out a little in thier interview processes so interview prep isn't required. Want us to be ourselves? Then let us be ourselves.
Interview prep not required. Job fairs not required.
LCA staus not required.
I'm living proof.
Kelly
It's time for SWAPA to reach out to LUV stockholders and Board to demand Kelly's resignation!
Classes?
Quote: Interview prep not required. Job fairs not required.
LCA staus not required.
I'm living proof.
Only 1 class in June and 1 in July. Spoke with crew planning and they are not sure what the outlook is for the rest of the year. Anyone who has interviewed have any scoop?

Thx
Quote: You will be based in Phoenix...

LOL.... I was thinking exactly the same thing!
Quote: Only 1 class in June and 1 in July. Spoke with crew planning and they are not sure what the outlook is for the rest of the year. Anyone who has interviewed have any scoop?

Thx
2 in August and one in September
Quote: 2 in August and one in September
I heard it slowed down for summer due to schedules. Supposed to spool up to 2-3 per month by fall.
Quote: Only 1 class in June and 1 in July. Spoke with crew planning and they are not sure what the outlook is for the rest of the year. Anyone who has interviewed have any scoop?

Thx
2 in July. 2nd class started today.
I hope they were hung over.
Two a month for the next couple
Two in August and Two in Sept and i believe some people have been given a 10 October class as of a couple of days ago. HTH
They'll probably be moved up to August as the exodus continues.
107  157  197  203  204  205  206  207  208  209  210  211  217 
Page 207 of 257
Go to