Southwest Hiring Info 2016

Subscribe
43  83  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  103  143  193 
Page 93 of 257
Go to
Quote: This week's rumors (take with lots of grains of salt)

From WIA: new application window opens 3/28
From planning (supposedly told to newhire class): New domiciles will be opened to accommodate future hiring
From the line: 1000 PIC turbine requirement will be discontinued
From training dept: Ground breaking on new sim building this spring. Will take SW from 11 sim bays, to 18-26 bays
So, any guesses as to what the "new domiciles" might be & timeline for them to open up? Thanks!
Quote: So, any guesses as to what the "new domiciles" might be & timeline for them to open up? Thanks!
Rocky didn't say it directly but they are building infrastructure for a maintanence base in FLL similar to some of their larger bases. So I'm going to wager FLL will be one.
Quote: Rocky didn't say it directly but they are building infrastructure for a maintanence base in FLL similar to some of their larger bases. So I'm going to wager FLL will be one.
I wonder how many guys from MCO will bid FLL if and when that happens?
Zap, love the avatar.
I just logged into my pilot credential's profile for update and for some reason my address or contact info was incomplete, I had never changed or moved that before, that was really weird, it has been showing incomplete for a few days now. Should I worry, has any one had an issue like this? Thanks.
Quote: I wonder how many guys from MCO will bid FLL if and when that happens?
That's what I was thinking.
Quote: Zap, love the avatar.

I'm so hungry... [emoji16]
Rumor is lax and fll as new bases within the next 3 yrs.
Quote: I just logged into my pilot credential's profile for update and for some reason my address or contact info was incomplete, I had never changed or moved that before, that was really weird, it has been showing incomplete for a few days now. Should I worry, has any one had an issue like this? Thanks.

Yea my profile had the same thing, I just updated it and logged in/out to check and it's fine...
Quote: i'm so hungry... [emoji16]
Muffins..............we don't need no stinking muffins!!!!!!!!
43  83  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  103  143  193 
Page 93 of 257
Go to