Crew Companion Questions

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: Didn’t want to start a new thread, so I am posing my question here. Anyone know how to log into crew companion directly, without it going through CCS or ezCCS, which in turn runs it through CCS?

It would be nice to be able to research things without being forced to acknowledge something in ccs first.

I tried to login using my regular login credentials, but that does not work.

I’m not sure how to go around CCS, but I have found looking at Pilot Mobile will show scheduling’s cards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Didn’t want to start a new thread, so I am posing my question here. Anyone know how to log into crew companion directly, without it going through CCS or ezCCS, which in turn runs it through CCS?

It would be nice to be able to research things without being forced to acknowledge something in ccs first.

I tried to login using my regular login credentials, but that does not work.
when the CCS message says your pairing has been modified, you can click on the pairing number (+ sign should be next to it) and see what the modification is. You don't have to acknowledge it first on order to see it. If you agree with it then click the “acknowledge self” button. If you don't agree, then don't click the “acknowledge self” button.
Quote: ...Anyone know how to log into crew companion directly, without it going through CCS or ezCCS, which in turn runs it through CCS?.
No, I don’t think you can.
Quote: In case anyone missed it on the subject of trading, this just came out:
The following report is from the System Schedule Committee's Crew Desk Subcommittee
I was not aware of this. Thanks for posting it. Explains a lot as to why it’s been crickets this past winter with real time trips.
I really should pay more attention to Schedule Committee’s emails.
Quote: when the CCS message says your pairing has been modified, you can click on the pairing number (+ sign should be next to it) and see what the modification is. You don't have to acknowledge it first on order to see it. If you agree with it then click the “acknowledge self” button. If you don't agree, then don't click the “acknowledge self” button.
I’m aware of that and looking at Pilot Mobile. But neither of those options allow you to look at reserves available, etc., that you can do in Crew Companion in order to check assignment legality.

Also, scheds can tell every time you log into CCS, whether one chooses to actually acknowledge a pairing change or not.
Quote: I’m aware of that and looking at Pilot Mobile. But neither of those options allow you to look at reserves available, etc., that you can do in Crew Companion in order to check assignment legality.

Also, scheds can tell every time you log into CCS, whether one chooses to actually acknowledge a pairing change or not.
I’d contact Crew Companion directly and see what they say.

https://ettaviation.com/crew-companion/
Quote: I was not aware of this. Thanks for posting it. Explains a lot as to why it’s been crickets this past winter with real time trips.
I really should pay more attention to Schedule Committee’s emails.
Do I understand this time stamp stuff correctly? If someone junior to me puts in a pick up request for example a 100 % premium pay trip in real time window and I put in a request 1 minute later, once the trip goes 100% the junior guy with a earlier time stamp gets it?
Quote: Do I understand this time stamp stuff correctly? If someone junior to me puts in a pick up request for example a 100 % premium pay trip in real time window and I put in a request 1 minute later, once the trip goes 100% the junior guy with a earlier time stamp gets it?
Time stamp is gone Jim.

Just save your criteria in CrewComp or CCS Seniority Trip Trade anytime you want and it is all seniority based now. If a trip pops in for tonight at 8pm, before you can visually see it, it will run through a seniority criteria award.
Quote: Time stamp is gone Jim.

Just save your criteria in CrewComp or CCS Seniority Trip Trade anytime you want and it is all seniority based now. If a trip pops in for tonight at 8pm, before you can visually see it, it will run through a seniority criteria award.
Oh for crying out loud, this post got revived from 2016! No wonder none of that was making sense.

cheers!
LOL I thought the same thing , I’m like huh !?!? When what how
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to