GoJet new contract

Subscribe
4  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18 
Page 14 of 21
Go to
Quote: Amazes me the difference of perspective on G7. I talk to some that absolutely love it while others make it sound horrible.
Just like the crack philosophy man, everyone tells you it will suck but you got to try it right? It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt... I have no idea what's happening now but they had scum management working years ago. I've heard crazy stories. It's the worst Hulas run operation and that's really bad as the others suck too as far as operations and management. Unlike other organizations it's a good old boy system there in STL. Listen to the Compass guys now you'd think they're flying for TSA, which I guess they are.
Let GoJets burn. until they get that bigot Randy out of there, my sentiment is dry. I will boycott noGoJets to the core until it's known that that creep son of an excrement pile is gone and forgotten
Quote: Let GoJets burn. until they get that bigot Randy out of there, my sentiment is dry. I will boycott noGoJets to the core until it's known that that creep son of an excrement pile is gone and forgotten
What did Randy do again?
Quote: Any G7 guys care to share their schedules with me? Im curious what an average month looks like.

Which type of schedule are you interested in..??

CA or FO or DEC // Lineholder / Reserve // What base..

All these variables have a major impact on schedules
Quote: Which type of schedule are you interested in..??

CA or FO or DEC // Lineholder / Reserve // What base..

All these variables have a major impact on schedules
Id be a DEC, would want either ORD or DEN.
Quote: Id be a DEC, would want either ORD or DEN.
As a DEC, you probably wouldn't be able to get Denver for about 6 months to and probably closer to a year at minimum. I think it went to 6 months for 1 guy, but typically it's a smaller base with more senior guys that don't leave. Ord is our most senior. You can get it as a DEC within a month or maybe right out of IOE. However to hold a line is a minimum of 3 years, and even higher during the winter months.

DTW is 1 year as a DEC to hold a line for March. I'm a 1 year DEC, based in DTW, have a 84 hr line, 14 days off and have a 4 day recurrent. Also, dtw is set to expand, so it will go very junior for a line.
Qualified50 is an absolute moron.... all he ever does is come on here and lie about the company. He was probably just part of the first group of direct entry captains Who got canned because they sucked. You being fired had nothing to do with race.
Quote: As a DEC, you probably wouldn't be able to get Denver for about 6 months to and probably closer to a year at minimum. I think it went to 6 months for 1 guy, but typically it's a smaller base with more senior guys that don't leave. Ord is our most senior. You can get it as a DEC within a month or maybe right out of IOE. However to hold a line is a minimum of 3 years, and even higher during the winter months.

DTW is 1 year as a DEC to hold a line for March. I'm a 1 year DEC, based in DTW, have a 84 hr line, 14 days off and have a 4 day recurrent. Also, dtw is set to expand, so it will go very junior for a line.
Interesting because I've been told by another DEC that I could hold a line immediately in DTW likely. Which base has the OKC overnights?
Quote: Interesting because I've been told by another DEC that I could hold a line immediately in DTW likely. Which base has the OKC overnights?
SLC for Skywest has them. And you can hold a line in DTW immediately.
I have ethical problems when a company has to pay one of its pilots $10,000 to recruit one pilot. If I was at an airline that I felt was a good airline to be flying for you would not need to pay me 10,000, I would go out of my way to call up my friends and do my best to get them hired.

I would not recommend Gojet to any pilot I know for 10,000. I would not risk ruining the career, family, life of anyone I know by recommending they come to a substandard employer so that I can make $10,000.

But let me warn everyone right now, if I am offered $15,000 to recruit for someone, then you are on your own. Screw you, screw your family, screw your career and your whole entire life. $15,000 is $15,000. Yes, there are plenty of people in the posts above trying to sellout their friends for 10,000, either by lying, ignoring reality, or sticking their heads in the sand so that they can make $10,000 off of others. For me, it will take a little more.

To the 2 guys I recruited for Gojet when I was new and did not know any better, I am sorry I ruined your lives. But, if given $15,000, I am sure I could find plenty of lies to tell myself to make me feel much better like the guys are doing at $10,000.
4  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18 
Page 14 of 21
Go to