Transfer days in a vacancy move

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Quick question...

Do you get the same three transfer days in a vacancy move as you did from initial training to your first assignment?

I hate titles...
Quote: Quick question...

Do you get the same three transfer days in a vacancy move as you did from initial training to your first assignment?

I hate titles...
Yes..................
Sweet! Special Tracking you're always great at answering questions quickly. Thanks!

I hate titles...
Email the Pilot Service Center right?

Also, as a line holder, are they simply 3 more days of pay? 5hrs a piece?

If so, since the bid is already in for Mar, will I be able to use them in Mar?

Thanks again.

I hate titles...
Look in section 10-G of the contract. You have to have your request in 3 days before the beginning of schedule preferencing. i.e. the 9th of the month. March is over.
Awesome, thanks!

I hate titles...
Quote: Look in section 10-G of the contract. You have to have your request in 3 days before the beginning of schedule preferencing. i.e. the 9th of the month. March is over.
10-E-5 says you just have to give 7 days notice (of when you want to take your travel days).
Travel days in10E and transfer days in 10G are not the same thing. Transfer days have to be used within 90 days of starting at your new domicile and have to be in by the 9th for the next month.
and you also have to be activated in the category......Have you already received notification from the last vacancy that you have been activated into the awarded category or was this from a previous vacancy?
Quote: Travel days in10E and transfer days in 10G are not the same thing. Transfer days have to be used within 90 days of starting at your new domicile and have to be in by the 9th for the next month.
OK, thanks.

Who do we contact to get travel days off?

Pilot service center, future desk, crew desk?
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to